98% of the economy in Turkey, 56% in the U.S.A. is made up of family businesses. However, sustaining the company falls by half in the second generation, and down to 15% in the third. In order to sustain the company, family and company dynamics must be separated, and conflicts must be managed.
Purpose: This seminar intends to develop the skills needed to evaluate the steps required to institutionalize family businesses from the perspective of the family and the business.
- Family and company dynamics
- Conflicts among family members and methods for solutions
- Defining the roles of the family members in the office
- The time to hand over the management
- Factors influencing the selection of persons to whom the management will be turned over
- How should the new generation get ready for the business
- Can the effect of family dynamics be minimized in assigning the executive board?
- Discussion over films
- Plays reflecting our own experiences
Seminar Duration: 2 to 4 hour seminars with content determined according to the requirements of the establishment
Number of Participants: There is no limit to participants in a seminar.
Training Duration: 2 days
Number of Participants: 25 persons