We define people that are hard to communicate with and to work together as “difficult people”. The issues that arise at the work place from working together and establishing communications with difficult people cause losses in efficiency and time.
Purpose: This seminar aims at enabling people to understand and define communications, learn correct methods of communication, to understand and direct themselves and others, to turn negative situations to positive in difficult moments or with difficult people.
- What is personality?
- How is the personality formed?
- Getting to know ourselves
- Understanding our communication skills
- Why do I find difficult people “difficult”?
- Why are people difficult?
- Which situations do we find difficult
- Communication styles of difficult people
- Proper communications with difficult people
- Expressing ourselves correctly
- Dealing with conflict
- Evaluating difficult situations
- The skill of proper reasoning in difficult situations
- Managing anger directed at difficult people
- Discussion over films
- Plays reflecting our own experiences
Seminar Duration: 2 to 4 hour seminars with content determined according to the requirements of the establishment
Number of Participants: There is no limit to participants in a seminar.
Training Duration: 1 day
Number of Participants: 15 persons