Purpose: Self confidence is the basis for success. The seminar intends to teach how to acquire self confidence, to develop correct evaluation skills for work done, to assess the ways of gaining and sustaining motivation in one’s working life.
- What is self confidence?
- How is self confidence developed?
- Evaluating the difference between self confidence and exaggeration
- Contributions of self confidence to business life
- What is motivation?
- Types of motivation
- Does stress cause motivation?
- How is motivation developed? Discussion over films
- Plays reflecting our own experiences
Seminar Duration : 2 to 4 hour seminars with content determined according to the requirements of the establishment
Number of Participants : There is no limit to participants in a seminar.
Training Duration : 1 day
Number of Participants : 15 persons