In management, it is necessary to be a leader, not an administrator. A company needs a leader in order to prepare for the future, and to be successful today.
Purpose: The purpose of the training is to enable those who wish to become leaders to gain another dimension and to establish a framework for defining the methods of acquiring the requirements of the role undertaken, the attributes necessary for being a leader.
- Who is the leader?
- Can anyone become a leader?
- Distinguishing between successful and unsuccessful leadership
- Management skills of the leader
- Relationships and collaboration with co-workers
- Inspiring trust
- Problem solving skills for the team
- Being able to manage time
- Communication skills
- Can leadership be learned?
- Discussion over films
- Plays reflecting our own experiences
Seminar Duration: 2 to 4 hour seminars with content determined according to the requirements of the establishment
Number of Participants: There is no limit to participants in a seminar.
Training Duration: 2 days
Number of Participants: 15 persons